As a full-service general contractor, CJ Hughes has served an array of industrial sectors including chemical, power, oil and gas, automotive and food and beverage since established in 1946.
CJ Hughes’ sustainable safety process is constructed on a dynamic, interactive platform designed to engage, encourage, and recognize all participants. Our Behavioral Based Safety culture originates from our President and cascades throughout our organization. Once identified, leading indicators are communicated through dashboards and KPI’s.
Through collaboration and transparency, CJ Hughes has developed long-lasting relationships with many progressive and innovative clients that have provided a partnership based upon working together on project goals.
We pride ourselves on our foundation of Safety, Quality, and Project Controls; we maintain this foundation through integrated systems, processes, digital tools, procedures, and Lean Construction techniques resulting in less waste and increased efficiency. This allows us to deliver consistent and predictable project results.
Preparing for the next 75 years, our model is to capitalize on substantial employee experience, while providing leadership and expertise needed to develop high potential upcoming talent.
We Work In
- Oil and Gas
- Specialty Chemical
- Food and Beverage plants
- Water/Wastewater treatment
- Pipeline Construction
- Renewable Energy
Services We Provide
- Construction and Maintenance – full service general contractor partnering with customers from the beginning of a project to the continued maintenance of the facility
- Construction Management – coordination and supervision of projects from inception to completion
- Turnarounds – staff and support turnarounds of any capacity with a full compliment of crafts
- Fabrication – in house fabrication for structural and piping needs
Specialty Welding Services – R stamp certified, pressure vessel repairs and boilers
- Emergency Services/Disaster Recovery – on call construction available for the needs of our customers
- HVAC/Fire/Electrical Services – comprehensive services in the construction and maintenance needs
- Rotating Equipment – installation and maintenance repairs
- Pipeline Services – fabrication, installation, maintenance of all pipelines including transmission and distribution
- Firewatch & Confined Space – attendant duties